Pages

Welcome to my blog

My name is Gilles Charbonneau

I am a long time 2d animator and I would like to share with you some of the tips and tricks I have learned over the years by posting tutorials and articles on this blog.

Gilles

Tip #4 - YouTube Looping

For those of You using YouTube, here is a trick to actually loop the playback of your videos.

1. Go to your YouTube video page.

2. Click the Edit Info tab of the video You want to loop.

3. Click on the Annotation tab just underneath your video title.

4. Click the + Annotation drop-down menu on the right of your video.

5. Select Pause as the annotation type.

6. Crank the timing counter on the left until it shows the full length of your video.

7. Lower the timing counter on the right util it shows 0:00:00.1


8. Click Saved, then Publish

Looping YouTube videos.

These work well withing YouTube and embedded pages, I haven't tested it any further but i would like your comments on other uses for these.

Gilles

5 comments:

  1. There's another way that I know of, which is to type in "repeat" into the youtube url for eg:

    youtube.com/watch/v=WhAT3vRd1Sis

    to

    youtuberepeat.com/watch/v=WhAT3vRd1Sis

    I have yet to try out this feature though, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Amanda.

    I knew of this one but the problem is that it cannot be embedded into another webpage.

    But that's a great and quick way to loop YouTube videos nonetheless.

    Thanks for sharing as well! :)

    ReplyDelete