Pages

Welcome to my blog

My name is Gilles Charbonneau

I am a long time 2d animator and I would like to share with you some of the tips and tricks I have learned over the years by posting tutorials and articles on this blog.

Gilles

Update # 12

Hello everyone.

I am happy to say that I am nearly done with the videos, just a few things to take care of.

Next and last task is to make the final scene and the videos that goes with it.

I will try to make it so that all that the principles that I have incorporated in the videos are included in the final scene.

Will start working on the storyboard today or tomorrow morning.

I hope to be able to release it by the end of the month.

My guidelines for the final scene are.

10-20 seconds.
2 characters.
Props.

Any suggestions are welcome for the final scene!

Gilles

No comments:

Post a Comment