Pages

Welcome to my blog

My name is Gilles Charbonneau

I am a long time 2d animator and I would like to share with you some of the tips and tricks I have learned over the years by posting tutorials and articles on this blog.

Gilles

Update # 10

Hello everyone.

Just a few words to let You all know that I am still working on the video set.

Also, I have decided to produce those with a voice other then mine, as I believe that the quality of the videos will be much improved this way, so I will re-do all the voices.

I have posted a first freebie on the store page, so You guys can have a better idea of what is coming.

I will post more freebies during the week.

Gilles

4 comments:

  1. Looking good. Good quality.

    Personally, I think that your own voice is very fine and clear. And your own voice brings personality to the work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment Mika.

    As for my voice, it just takes too much efforts and retries for it to work at a level that is satisfying.

    This way its fast and reliable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Gilles. The voice you used here is very clear. I did not mind your voice but this one is excellent. The quality of the tutorial is great. easy to follow. Thanks

    ReplyDelete