Pages

Welcome to my blog

My name is Gilles Charbonneau

I am a long time 2d animator and I would like to share with you some of the tips and tricks I have learned over the years by posting tutorials and articles on this blog.

Gilles

Update #4

Hello everyone!

Been a bit since I posted, was sidetracked by last minute work, now back on the saddle.

I had a few more pre-order's, and again I want to thank all of those who pre-order for their support, goes straight to my heart!

Here is Sally, one of the characters from the tutorial set, I am still tweaking a few things, like the hair, shading and textures.

Sally, along with pretty much everything for the set, is built in Anime Studio Debut 6, so the files should work for pretty much everyone!

As soon as I am pleased with the character, I will make some cycling actions, like walk and run cycles and I will send her to those who placed a pre-order.


I am still opened to suggestion as to what to put in the video set, so do not be shy and make suggestions.

In the next few days I will try to finish some quick tips I started to work on some time ago and post them on the blog.

Things are really busy, but I will keep you posted on new developments.

Since there seems to be more peoples willing to pre-order, I will keep it up for now.

Again, many thanks for your support.

Gilles

No comments:

Post a Comment