Pages

Welcome to my blog

My name is Gilles Charbonneau

I am a long time 2d animator and I would like to share with you some of the tips and tricks I have learned over the years by posting tutorials and articles on this blog.

Gilles

Building 3D objects in Anime Studio

Hello everyone!

Here is my latest tutorial, how to build 3D objects in Anime Studio using the layer 3D options.

Comments are more then welcome, as usual.


3D Shapes.zip - 62 KB

I will try to post a video tutorial a week for the coming weeks.

Gilles

4 comments:

  1. Hi Gilles, maybe it's my web security settings, but I keep getting "file can't be downloaded" when I try to "save as" (I can download a different file from mediafire with no problems when going via the "download" page rather than the direct link as in your blog)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Paul.

      The file has been downloaded 26 times so far, so maybe it is your security settings as You said.

      If you send me a private message with your email, I will email it to you!

      Delete
  2. Nice tutorial, thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete