Pages

Welcome to my blog

My name is Gilles Charbonneau

I am a long time 2d animator and I would like to share with you some of the tips and tricks I have learned over the years by posting tutorials and articles on this blog.

Gilles

Update # 21

Hello everyone!

I was reminded about the tutorial set on the official forum, and yes, it has been overdue for way too long, and it is about time that I make good on it, so I started working on a character for it today.

Here is what I came up with for the tutorial...



The new deadline is the end of January, if my health permits it, in any case, it will be available in a reasonable time span!

The first to get it will be those who pre-ordered it, and when everyone of them has received it, it will be made available for everyone-else!

I will keep You all posted.

Cheers, Gilles

7 comments:

  1. Hi Gilles
    So glad to hear you are still alive and kicking. Your character is great. It's indeed been a long road but that counts especially for you. How is your health?
    I have not been able to do too much animating myself lately, but if you are back in the saddle that spurs me to action as well.
    May I wish you a happy (and healthy) 2015.
    All the best. Your friend Dust (Koos-JK Stenger)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Dust, thanks for the kind words, my health is getting better, especially since We got out of the house.

      You should never stop animating, its a great skill, even if its only for fun, and a happy and fruitful year 2015 to You as well!

      Delete
  2. Glad to see you're alright. The character looks great, take your time and I wish you a new good year.
    Regards Ulrik

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Ulrik, goes straight to my heart! :)

      Delete
  3. I love your character. Wish I could be as inventive as you are. Happy and Healthy New Year. Can't wait to see what you do with him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Bev, yeah, he's a cute one, already playing with the rig I made with him, maybe I'll post a small animation of him.

      And a great year 2015 to You as well!

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete