Pages

Welcome to my blog

My name is Gilles Charbonneau

I am a long time 2d animator and I would like to share with you some of the tips and tricks I have learned over the years by posting tutorials and articles on this blog.

Gilles

Video tutorial art #2

Hello everyone!

Still working on the video tutorial files here, today I worked on some of the extra characters for the set, here is one of them. I haven't gotten him a name yet, anyone has a suggestion?


He has a very basic rig and will be used as a background extra, and probably for the flexi-bind point and flexi-bind layer video, which should be a freebie!

4 comments:

  1. Xavier
    That's my suggestion for a name! -
    Keep up your outstanding work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just checked in on the site for some time now and noticed you are back...hey great to hear you are okay and getting back to your old self...i was a pre-paid tutorial buyer many moons ago...are you still honoring the tutorials? or how were you handling the situation?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Timothy, and thanks for your kind words.

      Yes, I will be honoring my engagement, just might take a little longer then expected, as I had to spend a bit more time in the hospital lately, not out of the woods just yet it seems.

      Delete
    2. no worries...just take care of yourself...life is more important

      Delete