Pages

Welcome to my blog

My name is Gilles Charbonneau

I am a long time 2d animator and I would like to share with you some of the tips and tricks I have learned over the years by posting tutorials and articles on this blog.

Gilles

Something very cool happened

Hello everyone!

A few days ago, I asked on several forums for a store where I could buy Anime Studio Debut 6, yeah I know, it is an old version, but I need it for something.

Then something very cool happened, I was given a copy of Anime Studio Debut 6 by www.animatorsforum.com , just like that!

For those who are not aware of it, www.animatorsforum.com is the unofficial Anime Studio forum, lead by Mike Kelley and Wes (SynthSin75), and this forum is not affiliated with Smith Micro in any ways.

At this forum you will find very knowledgeable peoples, me included, who will answer any of your questions in a fast and practical way.

I invite you to have a look and become a member, because it is good to know there is an alternative to official channels.

It is also worth mentioning that this forum offers a few more tools, like the ability to post Youtube links directly into posts and more.

I hope to see you there soon!

Gilles

No comments:

Post a Comment